Oil Lamp | Incense Burner
Inspired by prehistoric oil lamps and taíno artefacts, this incense burner proves to be a
sustainable alternative while cleverly catching burning ashes either on its lid or container.
- 3"D x 2"H
- Materials: Plantain and coffee waste composite
- Made in Puerto Rico
How to Use:
- Fill the oil lamp with oil. Be careful to avoid overfilling.
- Before ignition, dip the wick completely in the oil for about a minute or two.
- Insert the wick into the product, allowing it to extend to about 1/8" from the oil lamp.
- Finally, light and enjoy!
The wick is included with each purchase.
- Our oil lamps are coated with a nanotechnology-based oil repellent sealer to ensure minimum absorption of oil into the product. However, as our products are composed of a sustainable material you should always follow our guidelines below to ensure each product's proper care.
- In order to ensure proper use as well as product longevity, after each use, you should empty any remaining oil from the product. This will prevent the oil lamp from absorbing any excess oil.
- To clean the product you can gently wipe or pat the surface with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Whenever possible, you should store our products in dry, cool, interior spaces.
- Trim the wick between burns.
- Never leave an ignited oil lamp unattended.
Materia Madura products are designed with an innovative material made out of local plantain and coffee waste. Offering an alternative to agricultural waste, food waste, and recycling, businesses and individuals can obtain everyday products that are sustainable while contributing to the reduction of local food waste and Puerto Rico's economy.
Most orders take 3-5 business days (not including holidays or weekends) to process. This does not include shipping timeline. Please read below.
EXPECT SHIPPING DELAYS
Shop Latinx and our merchants cannot control how quickly USPS scans, sorts, and delivers your package.
USPS First Class: 7 - 10 days
USPS Priority Mail: 3 -5 days
DHL Worldwide Express: 7-10 days
Package taking too long to be delivered? Please call: 1-800-ASK-USPS.
MADE TO ORDER
All made to order products may take up to two weeks to produce. Please check the item's description for more details regarding shipping timelines.
An email will be sent once your order has been shipped, including a tracking number.
STOLEN / LOST PACKAGES
We are not responsible for any stolen or lost packages. For these issues please contact USPS directly at 1-800-ASK-USPS.
EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
We do not offer any exchanges, returns or refunds of any kind to any of our products including but not limited to: gift cards, desk, accessories, jewelry, apparel, and jackets. All online sales are final.
SENT DAMAGED OR WRONG ITEMS
In the unlikely case of a damaged item or if you received the wrong item. please email us at email@example.com within 7 days to correct the issue. We unfortunately cannot help you after the 7 days or if the item has been worn/used. We are not responsible for wear and tear. Thank you for your understanding.